|In the General Body meeting of the Society held in Jalandhar on the 10th December 2016, it has been decided to revise the Life Membership fee to Rupees Five Thousand. A small write-up and three references will also be required. This is effective from 1st Jan 2017.|
To become a member:
STEP 1 - Download the Membership Application Form here.
Editable version of Biodata form (annexure-I) can be downloaded here.
STEP 2 - Please fill up the Membership Application Form and send along with the DD/Cheque/Copy of online payment receipt to the following address by post or courier (as per checklist below)
Prof Somnath Gangopadhyay
13, KATUA KUTHI LANE
Kolkata - 700 025 (WB)
STEP 3 - Please send the following as soft-copies to Prof. Somnath Gangopadhyay Email to Prof.Somnath Gangopadhyay
1. Datasheet (Annexure I)
2. Biodata / Resume
3. A short justification (about 250 words) for admission to the Society
4. Scanned photograph (instead of passport sized photograph)
5. Soft copy of online payment receipt (if opted for online payment) soft copy of online payment receipt may be sent in lieu of printout
Checklist: Total SIX documents - TWO documents by post or courier and FOUR documents as soft copies
1. Application form (signed hard copy by post or courier)
2. Payment (DD / Cheque by post or courier / Copy of online payment receipt - if opted for online payment) - soft copy of online payment receipt may be sent in lieu of printout
3. Datasheet (Annexure I) (soft copy - editable document file such as MS Word, not image or pdf file - by email)
4. Biodata / Resume (soft copy by email)
5. A short justification (about 250 words) for admission to the Society (soft copy by email)
6. Passport sized Photograph (scanned soft copy by email)
Life Membership Fees:
Applicants from India: Rupees Five thousand only. Click here to pay online
Applicants from a developed country should pay US Dollars 335 and those from SAARC and other industrially developing countries should pay US Dollars 60.
The constitution of the society including the rules and regulations for becoming a member is available here in PDF format.
To read PDF documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here for free.
Occupational Ergonomics Laboratory
Department of Physiology
University of Calcutta
92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700 009, INDIA. indiansocietyergonomics[at]gmail[dot]com
|The page was last modified on Wednesday, 29-Dec-2021 14:08:23 IST
© 2005 Indian Society of Ergonomics
Website maintained by webmaster